Register your Mellerware Warranty
Register your Mellerware warranty
Thank you for purchasing a Mellerware product. Mellerware guarantees that your product has been thoroughly inspected and tested before being dispatched and is free from mechanical or electrical defects and complies with the applicable safety standards. With every Mellerware product purchased you will receive up to a 3 year warranty as detailed in the terms and conditions below.
First year - 1 year retail warranty
Should defects due to faulty parts or workmanship develop, under normal domestic use, within 12 months from the original date of purchase please return the product to the store from where it was purchased for a refund or replacement at the discretion of the brand. Mellerware appliances are intended for domestic use only and not for industrial or professional use. The Warranty, if the product is used outside of domestic use or used in a commercial environment, is reduced to 3 months with no extended warranty available, all other terms and conditions applicable.
Second year - optional 1 year additional extended online warranty registration
Mellerware takes pride in its product quality and therefore offer an extended 12 month warranty over and above the 1 Year Retail Warranty. Should defects due to faulty material or workmanship develop, under normal domestic use, after the initial 12 month period and within 24 months from the original date of purchase, please return the product to Mellerware for repair. Mellerware will assess and repair the product free of charge should it be found to be a valid warranty claim and will return it to you directly. Mellerware will replace a product with a similar product in the same or better condition, if the repair cannot be conducted for whatever reason. Should the product fall outside of the warranty, Mellerware will produce a repair and delivery quotation for your approval.
NB: Registration should be completed at www.creativehousewares.co.za. Should you experience any technical difficulties you are welcome to contact our customer service line on 086 111 5006 and one of our consultants will gladly assist with the online warranty registration. Should you not register the product within the 12 months of purchase, you will automatically forfeit this extended warranty.
Third year - optional 1 year additional extended communication opt in warranty
Mellerware takes pride in its product quality and therefore offer an additional 12 month warranty over and above the 1 Year Retail and 1 year online registration warranty. Should defects due to faulty material or workmanship develop, under normal domestic use, after the initial 12 month period, the extended online registration 12 month period and within 36 months from the original date of purchase, please return the product to Mellerware for repair. Mellerware will assess and repair the product free of charge should it be found to be a valid warranty claim and will return it to you directly. Mellerware will replace a product with a similar product in the same or better condition, if the repair cannot be conducted for whatever reason. Should the product fall outside of the warranty, Mellerware will produce a repair and delivery quotation for your approval
NB: Registration should be completed at www.creativehousewares.co.za. Should you experience any technical difficulties you are welcome to contact our customer service line on 086 111 5006 and one of our consultants will gladly assist with the online warranty registration and opt-in email communication. Should you wish to qualify for the additional third year extended warranty, you would need to have registered your warranty within the first 12 months from date of purchase and subscribed to receive brand communication. The extended warranty is conditional upon these requirements. Please note that you are however free to opt out at any stage in accordance with the POPI act, this will however result in you forfeiting this additional extended "communication opt in” warranty from the recorded opt-out date.
The following conditions apply:
Before returning your product, check the following:
- Your household mains supply socket is in good condition, working and switched on.
- The mains supply circuit is not overloaded (white trip switch on your DB board is off).
- You have read the trouble shooting guide in your Instructions for Use.
- All accessories and parts are present.
Repairs out of the warranty period:
- Please ensure you retain your original receipt as this must be presented when making a claim under the terms of the warranty. It is impossible to determine the warranty period without proof of purchase, so please keep this in a safe place. (NB. Your original receipt can be scanned onto the Mellerware website or Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd for safe storage.)
- If a refund or exchange is required the product must be complete with all accessories, parts and packaging. Missing parts will render the warranty void. Any refund or exchange remains at the brands discretion beyond the implied warranty granted by the CPA.
- Upon receipt of your appliance, check it for any transport damage to ensure it is safe for use. Return it to the store as soon as possible for exchange if damaged. The warranty is void if products are damaged after use, so please do not use a damaged product.
- Any alteration made to the appliance purchased will void the warranty.
- Your product is designed for normal domestic household use. Failure to read and comply with the instructions for use, cleaning and maintenance will render your warranty void, so please read these instructions carefully to ensure your safety, and to get the most effective use from the product (e.g. not removing limescale; water deposits; insect infestation, and/or burnt products).
- Any abuse, negligent, improper or accidental use or care will render the warranty void and Creative Housewares (Pty) Ltd will not be liable for any loss or da
- Any attempted repair, or replacement of unauthorised parts will render the warranty void, so please contact an authorised service centre or service agent for any service or repair requirements.
- NB: The warranty on replaced products will be from the original date of purchase and not from when the date replacement was made.
- All repairs carry a 3 month warranty even if this falls outside of the warranty period.
- Mellerware will attempt to conduct repairs within reasonable time, this in line with industry standards but cannot be held responsible or liable for any circumstances not under the brand’s control.
- This warranty does not apply to glass components, filters, consumables, and other parts subject to fair wear and tear.
If service or repair becomes necessary outside the warranty period, this service is still available however all transport/postage, spares and labour costs will be for the customers’ account. All chargeable repairs will require the customers’ written acceptance of the quote. Once the go-ahead has been received Mellerware will undertake to conduct the repair within a reasonable time and maintain the condition of the product as received. All repairs carry a warranty of 3 months from the date of the repair.
For any service, enquiries and complaints, please contact our Customer Care on 086 111 5006, e-mail email@example.com or WhatsApp on +27 63 014 0457 from 08h00 to 15h00 Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
Please also note that the company is normally closed for 2 weeks around Christmas and New Year.
How to register your online warranty?
Desktop / Laptop Smart Phone / Tablet Notes
- The online warranty system is a safe storage facility for your receipt.
- You will be required to register on the Mellerware website. You will receive a username and password once registered. This will give you access to your profile.
- From your profile you will be able to load products that you have purchased. In order to successfully register your warranty you will need to scan and upload your receipt to us.
- All instructions on how to load your products are available inside your profile.
- Please note that you must check that your receipt has been uploaded correctly. Creative Housewares cannot be held responsible for files not received
- For assistance with registration please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.